This policy was updated on 23/05/2018.
What is personal data?
Personal Data means all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Personal data we collect from you
Information we may collect from you as below:
- Name and Email address
- Demographic information such as country, address, postcode, telephone number, fax and your company
- Billing details
- Order details information
- Information linked to Google Analytics
How do we use personal data we collect
When we collect your data, it means that we need it to provide you better information about products, services as well as good offers to benefit you. To be more specific, we use your data to:
- Provide products and services for you
- Process your Google Analytics Penalty Checker report and manage your orders
- Send notification about information exchange between you and Hello Brave Limited
- Send you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided.
- Prevent activities that destroy your accounts
- Contact and solve your problems in some specific cases
- Run analytics or collect statistics
How do we protect your personal data
We are committed to protect customer personal information and make every effort to maintain the safety of information that our customers provide us.
Under the Data Protection Legislation, you have the following rights to protect your privacy:
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data. You can request us to provide you all information about you that we store without any fee.
- Right to rectification: If you find any incorrect or incomplete information in your personal data, you can require us to rectify. With logged-in uses, you can go to your account information to edit or add your new.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to ask us to erase your personal data in some specific cases. Please note this right is not absolute and only applies in certain circumstances.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request the restriction or suppression of their personal data. This right also isn’t absolute and only applies in specific cases. Please send us the requirement along with your reason to object the processing your data on our site.
- Right to data portability: Along with the right to access, you can ask for a copy of your personal data that you provided to us, or require us to provide this directly to another party.
- Right to object: You have an absolute right to stop your data being used for direct marketing by making a request to us.
- Rights related to automated decision making including profiling: You have a right to object a decision based solely on automated decision-making.
If you would like to request anything related to the rights above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can totally set your browser to reject cookies and can delete them in the browser whenever you want.
Legal basis for processing your data
Whenever we use your personal data, we will have a legal basis to do this.
Consent: This applies where you provide your personal data and specifically consent to us using it to provide you with a specific service, for example: You can receive our emails about product updates, Magento news or promotion information from us. If you want to stop getting from us, you can unsubscribe our emails.
The performance of a contract: It means that you give us your data and we will provide you products and services. For example, you create and manage an account on our website.
You can withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data when such processing is based on consent. In these cases, it is impossible for us to offer customers the best services. Where you withdraw your consent, this does not affect the lawfulness of our processing before your withdrawal.
Data Breach Report
In case there is any data breach, we will notify the supervisory authority without undue delay (and certainly within 72 hours of becoming aware of a breach). If the notification to the supervisory authority is not made within 72 hours, it shall be accompanied by reasons for the delay.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Data
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained: keep ongoing relationship with you and provide the Services to you. This will help you provide you the best services and latest updates about products as well as Magento news. In case you want us to remove, update or modify your personal data, please contact us.
Third Party Links
Our website can include some links of other third parties. However, these parties have their separate privacy policies, which means that we are not responsible for content and activities of these websites.