FREE BONUS: Download a Free PDF guide to social media, including secret time saving tools and a plan to setup your account like a pro!
“Social media now plays a huge part in the success of a brand – providing an engaging platform that gives your company a voice…”
Getting Started With Social Media
Social Media is one of the fastest growing and reactive ways to communicate, share and collaborate with your audience.
Every day, more people and organisations are signing up, engaging and benefiting from social media sites – but just how do you do it? And which social networks are right for you? That’s what this guide aims to tell you.
Here you’ll find key information on top social networks, time-saving tools and exactly how to optimise your efforts – so you know how to get on the right road to success.
Setting up Your Social Networks
For each social network to recognise your new page or account as being a real organisation, you need to complete your profile in its entirety by doing the following…
- Ensuring you have an optimised profile picture and cover photo
- Completing all descriptions and information requested
- Ensuring your organisation’s name is consistent across your networks
- Entering your mission statement wherever needed across all social networks
- Completing your long and short descriptions on Facebook and Google+
- Providing links to your other social networks where you can