What You Will Learn:
How to save valuable time on social media strategies
So you only have a couple of hours a week to spend on social media? We know the top tools around to save you valuable time.
How to find the best, shareable content on the web
Social media is great for sharing your own content, but you need to remember to share other people’s too. These tools will help you to find the most valuable content on the web for your niche.
FREE BONUS: Download a Free PDF guide to social media, including secret time saving tools and a plan to setup your account like a pro!
Time Saving Tools
Most small organisations say they have between 1-2 hours a week on social media. So how do you make the most of this time if it’s all you have? We have some tools to help. However, please note that Pinterest works as its own entity, and we would always recommend using Facebook for your Facebook posts as third party apps can make you look very distant from your page.
- Sign up using your Twitter account – no confusing logins
- Scheduling tool – allows you to schedule posts for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn for months in advance, so it’s perfect for planning and implementing social campaigns
- Auto schedule features – Hootsuite tells you when your audience is most active, and allows you to automatically schedule posts for these times
- Free use for up to 3 social profiles
- Basic analytics
- Post schedules
- Although you can’t auto schedule here, you can set times when you believe your audience is most active and set posts to automatically go out then
- Free use for one account per network
- Basic analytics
Content Sourcing Tools
We talk a lot about sharing other people’s content as well as your own. Other than the social networks themselves, here are some other key sites with great time saving features.
Pocket allows you to save and categorise articles you see as you work, saving them for later so you can share them when you have time.
Topsy searches Twitter for you to find relevant topics! Get started by searching keywords in the search box.
You give it topics and keywords to search – it delivers content and tells you how much it’s been shared. What more could you want?!
Click on the home button when you get to the page, then use the search bar to research trending topics within your niche! TrendSpottr even tells you how viral the content is.